? ??????????????Anybody?? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (24 Ratings)??2191 Grabs Today. 12783 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (18 Ratings)??1925 Grabs Today. 15043 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 5 July 2011

4th July 2011

I just can't believe.. I just add a guy as my fake brother but I make my buddy angry cox I didn't told her bout that.. I dunno that she still angry with me anot but I've deleted him from my siblings list.. Hope that she won't angry with me anymore.. sorry that i didn't told u bout that.. Lee, I'm sorry bout that.. 真的对不起..  我只是玩玩而, 我不知道你会生气..
我知道你生气因为我没有告诉你.. 我知道你很难过因为什么关于他的你是看他的面子书才知道.. 所以我讲信用 我讲从我的siblings list中delete他 我就真的delete他 因为我要让你知道我是一个讲信用的人.. 我说得到就做得到.. 你不要再气我了好不好?? 酱我很难受的了.. 我知道因为Dream的事你已经很难过的啦.. 所以就不要在气了好不好.. 对不起啦 !!!

0 comments: