? ??????????????Anybody?? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (24 Ratings)??2191 Grabs Today. 12783 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (18 Ratings)??1925 Grabs Today. 15043 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 4 June 2011

I hate this..


I really hate this.. i just wanna be myself.. I love online, singing..
But u just do something and broke me down.. she always like that.. don't care 'bout my feeling...
She totally love my brother more than me.. What my brother does she won't scold but just scold me...
I really can't stand for it.. I want to be a singer, not an accountant..
But you false me to be an accountant.. I wanna be a singer cause I love singing.. I love music..
I listened to you, I take account.. but I don't want account actually.. I hate account !!! But I take account cause you told me so..
I've listen to u, obey to ur rules, anything.. but u still scold me..
Sometimes, I just wanna online for a while but u scold me.. but if my brother onlie, u didn't even scold him and just let him online.. u say that we can't online when school days but u let my brother to online.. Anything that I dislike and all my feelings I just write in Facebook or tell my friends cause I really can't tell u.. If I tell u, u will cold me or like don't care 'bout me.. just ignore..
Did u actually know my feeling?? U just hurt me anytime and didn't even care 'bout me.. Lots of secret I just keep in my heart or tell to my buddy.. I'll never tell u cause I know that u won't understand me..
Everytime, u just talk bad 'bout me in front of ur cousins or ur friends.. and u just say good things
bout my brother in front of them.. did u actually think how I feel when u say such things?? No !!!


u really don't know anything 'bout me.. u didn't even care 'boy me before at all.. u just know how to scold me and blame me in anything.. I've really tired being in this kind of situation.. I've really tired.. I wanna end this right now..


I just wanna be myself and chase my dream !! and u didn't even let me hang out with Yeal Lee and Vivian cause u think both of them are bad girls but actually they are not bad girls.. u just judge them by their cover.. u didn't even know 'bout them and just judge them..


Ok, I've tired being like this.. listenig to u, obey to u.. That's it !! I'll join with Yean Lee and Vivian.. and also Chiu Nie they all.. OK??


I'm not don't want to listen to u but I know exactly what I want..

0 comments: